New Year’s Eve Party with Flamenco Show “Nochevieja”
December 31, 2018 · Open at noon until 2:00 a.m.
Early seating available from 5:00 to 9:00 p.m. offering our A la Carte menu.
Farewell 2018 with a Flamenco Show featuring one of the best flamenco companies in Miami “Siempre Flamenco,” a six-course Spanish feast, a midnight toast, 12 grapes, and party favors!
Flamenco show starts at 10:45 p.m. (Second set starts after midnight). Please arrive prior to the show to enjoy a quiet dinner. Dinner reservations are welcome at 9:30 p.m., 9:45 p.m., 10:00 p.m., 10:15 p.m. or 10:45 p.m.
Dinner will include 3 appetizers among them Iberico Platter, 1 main course to choose from our signature dish roasted suckling pig (Cochinillo a la leña estilo Segoviano), lamb chops, fresh fish from Northern Spain, paella, or 100% black Angus beef tenderloin cooked over a hot rock, and 2 desserts. Vegetarian options available upon request.
Event price: $149 per guest, $79 per child 2 to 11 years-old.
Bar Seating: $125 per guest
Outdoor Seating: $100 per guest. Please note the flamenco show cannot be seen from our outdoor dining. You are welcome to come inside and watch it standing up.
Beverages, 7% Florida sales tax, and 20% service charge are not included and will be charged at the end of the event.
*** Tables are assigned by ticket purchase date.
REFUND POLICY: If cancellation occurs on or before December 24, 2018 we will refund your money; otherwise, no refund will be given.
PARKING: Valet parking available at $8 flat rate at the door. Meter parking along Miracle Mile and on Aragon Avenue (back of the restaurant) at $2.50/hour.
- Surtido de ibéricos – Assortment of Ibericos
- Pulpo a la parrilla con migas Manchegas y uvas – Grilled octopus with Manchego migas and grapes.
- Tartare de salmón ahumado – Tartare of smoked salmon.
- Ración de cochinillo a la leña – roasted suckling pig
- Chuletitas de cordero – lamb chops
- Pescado fresco del Norte de España – Fresh fish from Northern Spain
- Paella de mariscos – Seafood paella
- Solomillo de res a la piedra – 100% black Angus tenderloin beef on hot rock.
- Arroz con leche de azafrán – Rice pudding with saffron.
- Naranja helada con helado de limón – Frozen orange with lemon ice-cream.